- Shooting Kabul is available on this link
- Saving Kabul Corner is available on this link
- Ticket To India is available on this link
The discussion questions and activities included in the guides are intended to enhance a reader’s experience. Please feel free to adapt these materials to suit the needs of your classroom or community group.
I’ve had the wonderful opportunity to participate in a variety of events: author visits, writing workshops, book clubs, lectures, panels and keynotes. I few of the venues I’ve spoken at are:
- American Library Association Annual Conference
- Texas Library Association
- American Association of School Librarians
- California School Library Association
- National Council of English Teachers
- San Francisco Writers Conference
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators
- Bay Area Book Fair
- Northern California Independent Booksellers Association
- Variety of Bookstores
Please contact me to discuss how we can design a visit or event that fits your school’s or group’s needs. In addition to in person events I also “visit” via Skype. Please contact me for more details, schedule and fees.